Passengers and their Baggage will be subjected to security screening at the airport.
- To ensure that all the baggage can be taken on board, Passenger shall observe the following baggage limit per person:
- A - one piece of Hold Baggage with the maximum dimensions of 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm with a maximum weigh of 10kg.
- B - any handbag, briefcase and/or laptop bag must be carried as Cabin Baggage within the allowance of one permitted piece of Cabin Baggage. Due to restrictions on available space in the aircraft cabin on busy flights, Carrier reserves the right to place any Cabin Baggage in the hold;
- C - an overcoat, shawl, umbrella or walking stick and one bag of goods purchased after You have cleared the security screening point at the departure airport may also be carried in addition to the allowance of one item of Hold Baggage.
- It is at the discretion of Carrier to additionally lower the above mentioned baggage limit, if this should be necessary for reasons of safety and/or for legal reasons because of the number of passengers or of the flight to be performed.
- Carrier may also refuse to carry the baggage if for the Baggage in excess or extra-size Baggage.
- The transportation of larger or heavier pieces of baggage, any sports equipment or musical instruments than above specified shall be requested in advance.