PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Lux Airline understands that during the course of its and Carrier relationship with You, LuxAirline and Carrier (including officers, employees, contractors, agents), may learn Your private personal or business information (Your “Personal Data”). We understands that our responsibility is to ensure all Your details remain private. Your privacy is serious business at LuxAirline.
We collect Your Personal Data, for example when you book a flight with Us, use Our website or Our platforms, use Our services or contact Us. If you book a flight on behalf of someone else, you must have their consent to use their personal information.
We collect personal data about You, about Your boking, Your travel arrangements, about how you use Our services and products, and about how you Use our websites and mobile applications, and such Personal Data so collected includes without limitation:
- Your name and surname;
- Contact information including address of residence, email address, telephone number, and fax number;
- Your date of birth, nationality, and passport information when you book a flight with us;
- Personal description and photograph (including passport and other identification documents);
- Information about Your travel arrangements, such as details of Your bookings, travel itinerary, details of any additional assistance You require and other information related to your travel with Us.
- Your geographical position;
- Information about Your use of Our websites and mobile applications, including information about which pages You view, Web browser version, time and date of site access, address of the internet site host, where applicable, host server internet address you are using, name of the host and domain from which you access the Internet;
- Your financial and credit card information (including such information as received from third party banks and other credit institutions and credit rating institutions) which are necessary for us to provide You with the requested product or service;
- Other information that may be required by Us, to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between You and Us, and/or to carry out client surveys and/or offers.
This personal data may include information that you provide to Us directly or through companies or agents we work with, as well as information which we collect when You use Our products or services.